Dogs Trust are searching for the next ‘Santa’s Little Helper’
Can you believe it’s that time of year again! If you would like to see your dapper doggie on the front of a Dogs Trust Christmas card then get cracking!
We are currently designing our 2012 cards and have 1 spot to feature a photo of your pooch!
Anyone can submit a pic and we are not restricting this to rehomed Dogs Trust dogs. Please feel free to share this with your dog owning friends and family.
Here are the Guidelines
- The photo must be Christmas themed. (Think snow, Christmas trees, fairy lights, stockings, tinsel, Santa, winter coats, presents etc.) It’s okay to stage it!
- The photo needs to be high quality so that we can print great quality cards. (It is ok to upload a lower resolution photo as long as you can email us a high resolution photo at a later date if required.)
- We will not be able to use any blurred photos as they will not print well.
- Make sure the photo is nice and bright.
- Dogs only in the photo! We cannot have any of the other family members in the photo, so animals only!
- We cannot accept any dogs in fancy dress, but props like crackers, Christmas hats, stockings etc. are fine.
- The photo must belong to you as we will need your permission to use the image for all uses.
- Tip: Try not to have too much going on in your photo, after all it’s all about the dog!
- You can upload the photo directly onto our facebook page or email it to email@example.com
- Include some information about your dog like name, age, where they came from etc.
- Entries are restricted to 2 photos per person.
The closing date is 12 noon on Thursday 6th September 2012 so send in your pics ASAP!
Please don’t be disappointed if your photo is not picked, as we will only have 1 spot to fill. This year 9 of our Dogs Trust current residents will be featuring in the pack in order to try and find them a home.